Join Cancer Council NT’s 500 Club today!
By joining the Cancer Council NT - 500 Club your company will be recognised as a local business supporting cancer patients on their path to wellness. The 500 Club provides an affordable opportunity for small to medium businesses to show support for Territory cancer services.
Cancer Council NT works across the NT with Cancer Care Centres in Darwin, Katherine and Alice Springs and we fundraise 83% of our annual budget through our fundraising events, sponsors and corporate partners. Nationally Cancer Council is one of the most nationally recognised brands and remains one of the most trusted brands in Australia.
With an annual donation of $500 your business can become a 500 Club member. As a member of the 500 Club, you will receive:
- Your company showcased as a supporter of the Cancer Council NT in our bi-monthly Newsletter ‘Daffodil Territory’.
- Recognition on our Cancer Council Website - 500 Club page and on Facebook promotions throughout the year.
- Your company logo displayed in our offices as a 500 Club member.
You will also:
- Receive early bird invitations to our local events and key sponsor events throughout the year.
- Receive our bi-monthly Newsletter ‘Daffodil Territory’ with all the latest Cancer Council NT news.
My Nurse Manager and / or CEO would also be happy to present at your annual event (corporate function) regarding the importance of your 500 Club sponsorship.
As a non-profit organisation, all donations to Cancer Council NT are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided.
Every minute, every hour, every day the Cancer Council is educating, we’re consoling, and we’re advocating for cancer patients and their families across the Northern Territory. Like yourself, every person who attends an event, volunteers on our programs and sponsors our work - becomes part of the fabric that supports patients and their families down their path to wellness.
Become a 500 club member today and support cancer patients when they need it most!