Join Cancer Council NT’s 500 Club today!
By joining the Cancer Council NT - 500 Club your company will be recognised as a local business supporting cancer patients on their path to wellness. The 500 Club is a fundraising campaign aimed at providing an affordable opportunity for small to medium businesses to show support for Territory cancer services and engage their corporate responsibility. Cancer Council NT works across the NT with Cancer Care Centres in Darwin, Katherine and Alice Springs and we fundraise 83% of our annual budget through our fundraising events, sponsors and corporate partners. Nationally Cancer Council is one of the most nationally recognised brands and remains one of the most trusted brands in Australia. We continue the fight against cancer in an unyielding belief that we can make patients’ lives better. Our services are available to anyone touched by cancer.
Join our other 500 Club members who have partnered with Cancer Council NT and in so doing, work with us to support cancer patients right across the Territory. With an annual donation of $500 your business can become a 500 Club member and together, support Territory cancer patients and their families. As a 500 Club member your business will receive:
- Electronic display of your company logo displayed in our Darwin, Katherine and Alice Springs offices – as a member of our 500 Club.
- Recognition on our Cancer Council Website - 500 Club page and Facebook promotions throughout the year.
- Receive our bi-monthly Newsletter ‘Daffodil Territory’ with all the latest Cancer Council news, nationally and Territory wide.
- Opportunity to provide an advert in the bi-monthly Newsletter ‘Daffodil Territory’.
- Receive early bird invitations to our local events.
As a non-profit organisation, all donations to Cancer Council NT are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided.
To join or to find out more contact the Cancer Council NT’s Business Development Manager via [email protected] or phone 08-8944 1806.
Every minute, every hour, every day the Cancer Council is educating, we’re consoling, and we’re advocating for cancer patients and their families across the Northern Territory. Like yourself, every person who attends an event, volunteers on our programs and sponsors our work - becomes part of the fabric that supports patients and their families down their path to wellness. Become a 500 club member today and support cancer patients when they need it most!